Cp6 for Mastercam
Cp6 is the application file used for running CIMCO post processors with Mastercam. Please see installation instructions below or contact us for more information.
|CP6 for Mastercam x7 (x32)||zip|
|CP6 for Mastercam x7 (x64)||zip|
|CP6 for Mastercam x6 (x32)||zip|
|CP6 for Mastercam x6 (x64)||zip|
|CP6 for Mastercam x5||zip|
Installation and troubleshooting
How do I install cp6?
Copy cp6.dll from the zip file into the Apps folder in your Mastercam installation folder.
Default: C:\Program files\ [ mastercam folder ] \Apps\
Post error: "This post processor must use cp6.dll"
- Old control definition settings in the Mastercam program isn’t configured to use CP6.dll
- The cp6.dll isn’t installed correctly
- Go to your Mastercam installation folder into the subfolder Apps
- Verify that cp6.dll in located in the folder
If cp6.dll isn’t located in the folder, download the file from this page and run the installer.
- In Mastercam, Go to Machine Group > Properties > Files
- Click “Replace”
- Locate and select your post processor.
- Click “Ok”
The issue should be solved, otherwise contact your local Mastercam reseller for guidance.