Mastercam Port Expert
Følgende produkttekst findes kun på engelsk. Kontakt venligst CIMCO, hvis du vil vide mere om Mastercam Port Expert.
Mastercam’s Port Expert add-on creates accurate, efficient engine cylinder head porting toolpaths on port surface or solid data. It minimizes unnecessary motion at the machine, which results in a highly efficient toolpath with superior finish quality. It can also be used for any tube type work that is similar in design to a port. Port Expert uses a tapered lollipop tool, and has collision checks for the entire tool (shank, arbor, and holder).
There are multiple cutting options available with Port Expert. For instance, you can cut only the top; cut only the bottom; or specify how much stock to leave on the entire port.
The Port Expert toolpaths use 3-axis machining as far into the port as possible, and then convert automatically to 5-axis motion with minimum tilt. This leaves no fishtails or inefficient reverse moves, and smoothly transitions where the toolpaths meet at the middle of the port.
Port Expert kræver Mill 3D, Router 3D eller Mastercam til SolidWorks.
- Port Expert provides both roughing and finishing toolpaths to make ports from castings or billets
- Geometry can be made of multiple surfaces that are stitched together since Port Expert supports unlimited surfaces
- Automatically calculates optimal tilt angles so there is no need to split the surface or create tool axis control splines
- Simulation proceeds step-by-step through the toolpath, even showing the motion used in transition at the middle of the port
- Generates 5-axis code that can run any CNC machine
- Simplifies the programming of complex port shapes
- Greatly decrease programming time
[mastercam_related_products product=”mill3d” ]Port Expert modulet kan med fordel udvides med disse moduler og add-ons[/mastercam_related_products]
|Mastercam 2023 Highlights (Engelsk)||4.1 MB|
|Mastercam 2023 Produktoverblik (Engelsk)||567.1 KB|